Gold Line (Non-GMO Chocolate)
“Gold” Products Manufactured by Blommer Chocolate will use Ingredients from Non-GMO Sources
The ingredients for “Gold” products manufactured by Blommer Chocolate Company will be selected based on their genetic status and treatment following current industry and supplier information.
- Cocoa Beans have not been genetically modified.
- Sugar Cane has not been genetically modified.
- Soy Lecithin will be Identity Preserved, meaning it originates from non-genetically modified soybeans and documentation and testing of the product at various stages from the farm to finished product confirm that it is solely from non-genetically modified sources.
- Flavorings added to “Gold” products will be from Non-GMO sources.
- Our Research and Development team uses a hands on approach to collaborate with our customers and help them to be the best in their industry.
Blommer Chocolate verifies the genetic status of raw materials with suppliers using the below criteria:
- A Non-GMO Source
- Compliance with European Regulations
- Statements and testing of soy lecithin
If requested, select products can be Non-GMO Project verified。 Please note this is not required to manufacture a product that is made with Non-GMO ingredients。
The Blommer Chocolate Company does not test for the genetic status of its finished products and manufacturing lines may process GMO products。
What does "Non-GMO Project Verified Seal" mean?
贵州快3The verification seal indicates that the product bearing the seal has gone through the Non-GMO project verification process. This verification is an assurance that a product has been produced according to consensus-based best practices for GMO avoidance.
Are Products Bearing the “Non-GMO Project Verified”
Seal Non-GMO ?
The verification seal indicates that the product bearing the seal has gone through the Non-GMO project verification process. This verification is an assurance that a product has been produced according to consensus-based best practices for GMO avoidance.
to see Blommer products officially listed on the Non-GMO Project site.
Contact your Blommer representative to help guide you to the right product for your particular application.